Information Collection & Use
How Do We Collect Your Information
How Do We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your registration.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
The information stored through cookies is anonymous and none of the information stored about your online usage is linked to you as an identifiable individual. We do not link these statistics to any information which you may have provided whilst using the site.
Cookies improve things by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page.
- Remembering information you’ve given (e.g. your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it.
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs. Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
Third Party Disclosure